The interested and eligible (IBPS RRBs CWE III passed in September/October 2014) can apply online for BGVB Officer & Office Assistant Recruitment 2015 via official website at www.bgvb.co.in. The Online Application will start from 19th May 2015 and the last date for applying online is 3rd June 2015. To know the complete details about Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2015, read the information provided below:
Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 357 Officer & Office Assistant Posts at www.bgvb.co.in
Name of the Bank:
Bangiya Vikas Gramin Bank (BGVB), Chuanpur, Murshidabad, West Bengal
Officer Scale I: 147 Posts
Officer Scale II (Law): 02 Posts
Officer Scale II (CA): 02 Posts
Officer Scale II (IT): 18 Posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 188 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 357 Posts
Banking sector Job
Age Limit & Educational Qualification:
The applying aspirant must be satisfying the Age and Educational Eligibility Criteria for Officer Scale I II and Office Assistant Posts, according to the Advertisement of IBPS RRBs CWE III published in Employment News & Rozgar Samachar dated 28th June-4th July 2014.
The aspirant must have obtained qualifying Cut Off Marks in IBPS RRBs CWE III Examination held in September/October 2014.
To check the required cut off for applying in Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment, kindly refer Official Notification.
The Application Fee is different according to the category of the aspirant, kindly refer Official Notification for more information.
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of IBPS RRBs CWE III September/October 2015 Merits and Personal Interview.
The appointed aspirants will be paid under the Pay Scale according to the Rules of Government for Officer Scale I II and Office Assistant in Banking sector.
Procedure of Applying Online Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.bgvb.co.in.
- Find and select Recruitment tab.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Specialist Officer Scale II, Officer in Junior Management Scale I and Office Assistant Multipurpose in BGVB 2015.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Download and print the Fee Challan and pay the Application Fee.
- Visit the official website again and select Apply Online.
- Fill up the Online Application with required details asked.
- Upload photos and signature image as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online as it is complete.
- Save your Registration Number for reference in future.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 19th May 2015
Ending Date for Online Application: 3rd June 2015
Click to Read Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online