The Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bank of Baroda has released a notification about Recruitment of 1200 vacant posts of Probationary Officers on its official website at www.bankofbaroda.com. The Recruitment Department of Bank of Baroda has issued the BMSB Admission Notification 2015 to invite young and enthusiastic candidates through online applications for filling up 1200 vacancies. The interested candidates can apply online via official website portal at www.bankofbaroda.com. The BOB Manipal School of Banking will accept the online applications till 17th March 2015 on its official website.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 1200 PO Posts at www.bankofbaroda.com
Name of Bank:
Bank of Baroda
Name of School:
Baroda Manipal School of Banking
Probationary Officer: 1200 Posts
Category wise Vacancies:
Unreserved (UR): 606 Posts
OBC: 324 Posts
SC: 180 Posts
ST: 90 Posts
As on 17th March 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 20 years and 28 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age will be allowed as per government rules to Reserved category candidates.
The candidate must have completed Graduation in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized university.
The candidates who are in final year/semester of Graduation and going to complete Graduation May/June 2015, can also apply.
Rs.600/- for Unreserved/General and OBC categories, while Rs.100/- for SC, ST and PWD categories to be paid as Application Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid through online mode only.
The candidates will be selected through Offline/Written Exam, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Navigate to Admission in Baroda Manipal School of Banking for the year 2015-16 and click on the link.
- Read the Official Notification very carefully before applying online.
- Select Online Registration/Application link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application with required details.
- Upload photos where asked & pay the Application Fee online.
- Submit the application online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17th March 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 17th March 2015
Downloading of Exam Call Letter will begin: 7th April 2015
Expected Date of Written Examination: 18th April 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Visit BOB Official Website