The candidates who have already applied online for CLAT 2015 Examination, are searching for the CLAT Admit Card 2015 as the examination is near. The Gujarat National Law University has finally declared GNLU CLAT 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket on its official website at www.clat.ac.in on 19.04.2015. The candidates will be able to download CLAT Exam Admit Card 2015 from official website after release.
CLAT Admit Card 2015 Download at www.clat.ac.in – GNLU Common Law Admission Test 2015 Hall Ticket
The Gujarat National Law University is one of the most reliable universities of India. The university provides Law education all over India through various universities which are affiliated with it. There are many affiliated universities across India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Kolkata, Jodhpur, Raipur, Gandhinagar, Lucknow, Patiala, Patna, Kochi, Cuttack, Ranchi, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam and Tiruchirappalli.) which participate for CLAT Exam.
CLAT Admit Card 2015
The Gujarat National Law University takes Entrance Test as Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) to exercise Admission Procedure in Law Programs. The GNLU had released CLAT 2015 Exam Notification on its official website at www.clat.ac.in. A large number of candidates from whole India have applied online for CLAT 2015 Exam via official website at www.clat.ac.in.
The candidates are curiously waiting for CLAT Admit Card 2015 since the application process was started. The Gujarat National Law University will release CLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2015 on its official website at www.clat.ac.in on 19th April 2015. The candidates must download CLAT 2015 Admit Card from official web portal for appearing in Common Law Admission Test on 10th May 2015.
How to Download CLAT 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- Open the official website at www.clat.ac.in.
- Find out GNLU Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket for CLAT Exam to be held on 10th May 2015.
- Navigate to CLAT Exam Admit Card 2015 and click on the Admit Card link to proceed to downloading portal.
- Enter your CLAT 2015 Registration Number, Date of Birth (DOB) and other details.
- Submit the details to generate your CLAT Admit Card 2015.
- Save and download your Admit Card/Hall Ticket and take printout of it for use in Examination.