GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar & Section Officer Recruitment 2015 Apply Online: The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released an advertisement about recruitment of various 770 vacant posts (Advt No.48, 49, 50, 51/201415) on its official website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The GPSC wants to fill up various empty posts of Deputy Mamlatdar, Deputy Section Officer, Executive Engineer, Agriculture Officer and Assistant Director in Gujarat State in 2015. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Online Application mode via official web portal at gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in. The Last Date for applying online is 31st March 2015 for Dy Mamlatdar & Section Officer posts and 27th March 2015 for all other posts.
GPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Dy Mamlatdar & Section Officer Posts at gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Government of Gujarat
Website for Application (Online):
Name of Posts & Number of Vacancies:
Executive Engineer Class I (Electrical – Special Recruitment): 01 Post
Agriculture Officer Class II: 34 Posts
Assistant Director Class II (Printing): 02 Posts
Deputy Mamlatdar Class III (Revenue Department): 400 Posts
Deputy Section Officer Class III (Sachivalay, Vidhansabha Sachivalay & GPSC): 333 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 770 Posts
Job Category & Place:
The candidate will be appointed in any district of Gujarat.
Age Limit (As on the Last Date of Application):
- Not More than 36 years for Executive Engineer.
- Not More than 30 years for Agriculture Officer.
- Not More than 35 years for Assistant Director.
- Not Less than 20 years & Not More than 30 years
Relaxation in Age Limitation will be allowed to Reserved category candidates according to the Rules of Gujarat Government.
Dy Section Officer/Dy Mamlatdar: The candidate must have passed Graduation from a recognized university, also have knowledge of Computer having certificate from a recognized institute. The candidate must have the knowledge of Gujarati & Hindi language.
The Educational Qualification is different for different posts, kindly refer Official Notification for post wise qualification details.
No Fee for Executive Engineer post (Advt No.48/201415).
Rs.100/- as Fee for all other posts for General/Unreserved categories.
No Fee for Reserved category candidates.
- Written Test
Executive Engineer: From Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with GP Rs.6600/-
Agriculture Officer & Assistant Director: From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4400/- and Rs.4600/- respectively.
Deputy Mamlatdar & Section Officer: Fixed Pay of Rs.13700/- for First Five Years.
How to Apply GPSC Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online link and select it.
- Navigate to GPSC Advertisement Number 48 or 49 or 50 or 51/201415.
- Select you desired post and click on Details button to view Official Notification.
- Read the complete Notification carefully before applying.
- Fill up Online Application as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee online/offline as preferable.
- Submit the Application online as it is completed.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Also take printout of e-Receipt of Application Fee Payment in case of Online Payment of Fees.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27th March 2015
Last Date to Apply Online for Dy Section Officer & Mamlatdar: 31st March 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Log on to GPSC Official Website