GSRTC Gujarat Recruitment 2015 Notification for 796 Vacancies of Clerk, TC, Junior Assistant & More: The Government of Gujarat has recently announced about Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC )Recruitment 2015. The GSRTC Recruitment 2015 Notification released for recruitment of 796 various posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant, TC and many more on official website at www.gsrtc.in and at www.ojas.guj.nic.in. The GSRTC invites online applications from young and qualified candidates who are looking for government jobs in Gujarat. The interested candidates can apply online for GSRTC Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at www.gsrtc.in OR @www.ojas.guj.nic.in. The candidates are advised to apply online within given time limit.
GSRTC Recruitment 2015 for 796 Posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant, TC at www.gsrtc.in
The Organization Name:
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC), Government of Gujarat
Clerk: 500 Posts
Junior Assistant: 70 Posts
TC: 70 Posts
Senior Accountant/Inspector of Accounting: 06 Posts
Junior Accountant: 15 Posts
Senior Assistant: 05 Posts
ATS: 01 Posts
TI: 40 Posts
ATI: 25 Posts
Store Supervisor: 09 Posts
Store Keeper: 15 Posts
Departmental Security Inspector: 03 Posts
Assistant Security Inspector: 12 Posts
Security Assistant/Helper: 20 Posts
Steno-B: 05 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 796 Posts
The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years.
The Upper Age limit for maximum age is different for different posts, kindly refer Official Notification for details.
Relaxation in upper Age Limitation will be applicable to Reserved category candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class)/HSC (Intermediate 10+2)/Graduation from a recognized education board/university.
For more information and post wise qualification details, refer Official Notification.
The candidates will be selected through Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website at www.gsrtc.in OR at www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment/Career section and select GSRTC Recruitment 2015 for 796 various vacant posts of Clerk, Junior Assistant, TC, TI, ATI, Security Assistant etc.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before applying.
- Then visit the official website again and read General/Important Instructions for Candidates.
- After that select Apply Online link to proceed to Online Application.
- Fill up the Application Online as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as asked.
- Upload Photo and Signature Image.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Save your Application Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click Here to Visit GSRTC Official Website