Gujarat Talati Mantri Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for various vacancies at www.ojas.guj.nic.in – Gujarat Talati/Mantri Bharti 2015: The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has released an advertisement as GPSSB Recruitment 2015 for many vacant posts of Talati/Mantri, Junior Clerk, Multipurpose Health Worker (MHW) and Female Health Worker (FHW). The GPSSB invites online applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up the empty posts of Talati/Mantri, Jr Clerk, MPHW, FHW in all districts of Gujarat.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online via official website portal at www.ojas.guj.nic.in. The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board wants to appoint eligible candidates as Talati/Mantri, Clerk, MPHW, FHW through Written Examination and Personal Interview. The candidates are advised to apply online from 8th April to 6th May 2015. The GPSSB will not accept any application received after the last date.
GPSSB GUJARAT Talati Mantri Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Talati Mantri/Junior Clerk Vahivat Posts at www.ojas.guj.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB), Government of Gujarat
Online Application Portal:
- Talati cum Mantri
- Junior Clerk
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW)
- Female Health Worker
District Wise Vacancies:
The GPSSB has various vacant posts in following districts:
- Ahmedabad & Palanpur
- Gir Somnath
- Vadodara (Baroda)
For more information, read Official Notification
- Talati cum Mantri: From 18 Years to 28 Years
- Junior Clerk: From 18 Years to 28 Years
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW): From 18 Years to 29 Years
- Female Health Worker (FHW): From 18 Years to 40 Years
Talati/Mantri & Junior Clerk: The candidate must have passed HSC/12th Class from a recognized education board.
Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW): The candidate must have passed SSC/10th Class from a recognized education board. In addition the candidate must have completed MHW course OR Sanitary Inspector course from a recognized college/institute/university.
Female Health Worker (FHW): The candidate must have passed SSC/10th Class from a recognized education board. Moreover, the candidate must have completed FHW course OR ANM course from a recognized college/institute/university.
In addition to all above qualifications, the candidate must have knowledge of Basic Computer Operations and local language of the respective district/state.
Rs.100/- for General/Unreserved category candidates.
No Fee for Reserved category candidates.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online as well as Offline mode of payment.
The candidates will be appointed through Written Test, Skill/Practical Test and Personal Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply for GUJARAT Talati Mantri Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it.
- Click in Details button in the same row of your district and desired post.
- Read the Complete Official Notification before proceeding.
- Ten get back to the same webpage and select Apply Now button.
- Fill up the Online Application with personal and educational information.
- Save the Application and note down your Application Number.
- Thereafter click on Upload Photograph tab.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature image.
- Then Confirm your Application.
- Save your Confirmation number for future reference.
- Choose your Fee payment method i.e. Online/Offline.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 6th May 2015
Click to View/Read Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online