Haryana TET Examination will be held on 5 & 6 Jan 2019, candidates can download their HTET Admit Card 2018 on December from the official website till the HTET exam. We have mentioned all the details of Haryana TET Admit Card 2018.
HTET 2018 will be organized for all the candidates who are interested to join the post of a school teacher in govt. schools for a class I to XII. The teacher eligibility test enables the successful candidates to teach at the school of Haryana government including the Aarohi Model School, Govt. Model Sanskriti schools and another private sector school which accept the HTET score.
Instructions to Candidates
- After downloading the HTET Admit Card, candidates shall affix their passport sized photo as uploaded at the time of registration in the provided space in the Admit Card. Admit Card with affixed & attested photograph shall be required at the Exam Centre, those failing to produce the same shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- All other candidates with a disability, including blind and those who are unable to write with their own hands and not availing the facility of scribe, may also be allowed compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper.
- The facility of scribe/amanuensis may be allowed to any examinee who has a disability of 40% or more in a visually impaired category or is unable to write with their own hands if so desired by the examinee.
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis.
- Proper seating arrangements, preferably at ground floor should be made prior to the commencement of Examination to avoid confusion.
- The time of giving the question paper should be marked accurately and timely supply of question paper meant for visually impaired candidates should be ensured.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all