KEA Karnataka Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 2160 vacant posts: The Karnataka Examination Authority has issued a notification about Recruitment of 2160 (1298+862) Assistant Professor in Karnataka State in 2015. The KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released on official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Examination Authority has Extended the Last Date of Online Application to 23rd March 2015. The interested candidates are advised to apply online fast as the last date is near. The candidates can apply online for KEA Karnataka 2160 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 via official website at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka KEA Recruitment 2015 – 2160 Assistant Professor Posts at www.kea.kar.nic.in
Name of Authority:
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Government of Karnataka
Assistant Professor (Various): 1298 + 862 = 2160 Vacancies
For detailed information i.e. Subject wise vacancies, please refer Official Notification.
On the Last Date of Application (23rd March 2015), the candidate must be in between the Age of 21 years and 40 years.
Age Relaxation will be allowed to Reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Post Graduation or Master’s Degree in relevant Subject or Stream with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized university.
The candidates also have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) or State Eligibility Test (SET) Examination under UGC.
The Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs.2000/- and for all other category canidates Rs.2500/-.
The Application Fee must be paid at any nearest Post Office.
- Competitive Examination
- Personal Interview
The appointed candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with AGP Rs.6000/- as per UGC Rules.
How to Apply Karnataka KEA Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official web portal at www.kea.kar.nic.in/dce.htm
- Navigate to Notification for Assistant Professor post (Separate notifications for 1298 posts and 862 posts.
- Download the Official Notifications and read them carefully before applying.
- Then select Online Application link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application with personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application for more use.
Last Date to Apply Online (Revised): 23rd March 2015
Tentative Date for Competitive Exam: April/May 2015
Click to Download Official Notification for 862 Posts
Click to Download Official Notification for 1298 Posts
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Visit Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Official Website