KGMU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 359 Male & Female Staff Nurse Vacancies: The King George’s Medical University, Lucknow (UP) has released an advertisement about KGMU Recruitment 2015 for 359 vacant posts of Male and Female Staff Nurse on its official website at www.kgmu.org. The KGMU invites online applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up various empty posts of Staff Nurse in 2015. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for KGMU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 through official website portal at www.kgmu.org. The KGMU will accept the applications till 18th March 2015. The candidates are recommended to apply within given time limit.
KGMU Lucknow Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 359 Staff Nurse Posts at www.kgmu.org
The Organization Name:
King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Staff Nurse Male: 18 Posts
Staff Nurse Female: 341 Posts
Total Vacancies: 359 Posts
The Age of the applying candidate must be in between 21 years and 40 years as on 01.07.2015.
Relaxation in Upper Age will be applicable as per government rules to Reserved category candidates.
The candidate must have passed HSC (12th Class) in Science from Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
The candidate must have passed Diploma in Nursing/B.Sc in Nursing/M.Sc in Nursing from a recognized institute or university.
For more information, kindly refer Official Notification.
For Unreserved and OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
For SC, ST (Reserved) candidates: Rs.500/-
For PWD/PH candidates: No Fee
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
How to Apply KGMU Lucknow Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.kgmu.org.
- Find and select Job Opportunities section.
- Navigate to Nursing Recruitment tab and click on it.
- Download the Advertisement of KGMU Nursing Recruitment 2015 and read it very carefully.
- Then get back to the webpage and select Apply button.
- Fill up the online application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online after completion.
- Save and remember your Application Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18th March 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Visit KGMU Official Website