The National Mineral Development Corporation has released a notification about NMDC Recruitment 2015 for 250 Executive Trainee posts on its official website at www.nmdc.co.in. The NMDC Recruitment Department is inviting online applications from young and energetic candidates for filling up 250 vacant posts of Executive Trainee (Technical and Administration). The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website portal at www.nmdc.co.in. The candidates are advised to apply on or before 24th March 2015. The applications submitted after the last date will be Rejected.
NMDC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 250 Executive Trainee Posts at www.nmdc.co.in
Name of Organization:
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC),
Executive Trainee (Technical): 201 Posts
Executive Trainee (Administration): 49 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 250 Posts
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Executive Trainee Technical: The candidate must have completed Degree in Engineering in respective discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institute.
Executive Trainee Administration: The candidate must have completed Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labor Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/institute.
For more information, refer Official Notification.
No fees for SC, ST and Reserved category (as prescribed in Official Notification) candidates.
Rs.300/- as Application Fee should be paid by General, OBC and remaining candidates.
The candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, followed by Personal Interview.
The candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/- per month.
How to Apply NMDC Recruitment 2015:
- Go to official website at www.nmdc.co.in.
- Find out Careers tab and select it to reach Career webpage.
- Navigate to Recruitment of 201 Executive Trainee (Technical) and 49 Executive Trainee (Administration) in NMDC in 2015.
- Download the Official Notification and read the complete notification carefully.
- Visit the Career webpage of official website again and select the link Click here to apply online.
- Fill up Online Application with correct required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save and remember your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 24th March 2015
Downloading of Admit Card will begin: From 27th April 2015
Tentative Date of Written Exam: 17th May 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Visit NMDC Official Website