RBI Security Guard recruitment 2015. Apply online for the Post of RBI Security Guards. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has called for applications for this year’s recruitment session. Interested candidates may apply for the post of Security Guards, before February 16, 2015. The recruitment would be conducted for Punjab, Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh.
There are total five vacancies against the above mentioned recruitment. Selected candidates would be placed in Chandigarh. Rest of the job details are given below.
The pay scale being offered against the above mentioned recruitment is Rs 6,350/-to Rs 13,750/- (approximately) per month.
Age limit: Candidates applying for the above mentioned post should be 18 to 25 years of age (as on January 1, 2015).
- Applicants should have passed Class X, and be maximum Undergraduate.
- Graduate / Degree holders are not eligible to apply.
- An Ex‐Serviceman having passed Army Special Certificate of Education would be deemed to be a Matriculate.
- Matriculate ex-servicemen with 15 years of defense service are considered as ‘Graduates’, and are eligible to apply.
Candidates would be shortlisted based on their performance in written test and/ or interview.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates need to apply using the prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age and educational qualifications, and latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) affixed on the right hand top corner of the application; to be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the Reception Counter Reserve Bank of India, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh- 160017 and Applications should be addressed to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017.
- Applicants should make sure that the applications and documents reach the above mentioned venue by February 16, 2015.