SBI PO Admit Card 2015 Download Probationary Officer Hall Ticket at www.sbi.co.in
The applicants who have applied for SBI PO Recruitment 2015, will have to download their SBI PO Exam Call Letter 2015 from official website at www.sbi.co.in. The applicants are required to provide their Application Registration Number, Date of Birth (as DD/MM/YYYY) and/or Password for downloading SBI Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card 2015 through official website.
The State Bank of India had released an advertisement about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 on its official website at www.sbi.co.in. The SBI Recruitment Board invited young, eligible and qualified aspirants for 2000 Vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts in State Bank of India. The SBI Recruitment Board wants to recruit 2000 Probationary Officers through Written/Online Test and Personal Interview.
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2015 Download
A huge number of aspirants from all over India have applied online for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2015 via official website at www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India Recruitment Department is all set to conduct SBI PO Recruitment Online Exam in June 2015. The applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of SBI PO Admit Card as the application process is over on 7th May 2015.
The candidates who wish to participate in SBI Probationary Officer Examination 2015, will have to download the Admit Card by visiting the official website at www.sbi.co.in. The SBI PO Admit Card 2015 is compulsory for all the aspirants, because the examination authorities will not permit any candidate to enter the exam hall without SBI PO Exam Call Letter 2015.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2015:
- Go to the SBI Official Website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find and select Career with us tab.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India 2015.
- Click on the Recruitment tab to open it.
- Select the link Download Call Letter for SBI Probationary Officer Examination 2015.
- Enter your Application/Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password as asked on the Admit Card downloading page.
- Submit the details to generate your SBI PO Exam Call Letter 2015.
- Save and Download SBI Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card 2015 as PDF file.
- Take printout of Admit Card for exam purpose.