The interested aspirants, who have required qualifications, can apply online for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 via official website at www.sbi.co.in. The SBI Recruitment Department will accept online applications from 13th April to 2nd May 2015. The aspirants are advised to apply within prescribed time limit as the State Bank of India will NOT accept any application after the Last Date.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts at www.sbi.co.in
Name of the Bank:
State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Probationary Officer (PO): 2000 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancies:
- SC Category: 308 Posts
- ST Category: 339 Posts
- OBC Category: 541 Posts
- General Category: 812 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2000 Posts
Banking Sector, Government Job
The selected aspirants will be posted anywhere in India.
As on 1st April 2015, the Age of the aspirant must be in between 21 years and 30 years.
Age Relaxation to the Reserved Categories (SC, ST, PWD, OBC & Ex-Servicemen) will be applicable according to Government Rules.
The aspirant must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
For more info, please view Official Notification.
Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD category aspirants while Rs.500/- for General & Other aspirants.
The Application Fee can be paid only through Online Mode of Payment.
The aspirants will be appointed through following procedure:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Test)
- Mains Examination (Descriptive Test)
- Group Discussion & Interview
- Final Selection (Based on Performance of aspirant in above three stages)
The selected aspirant will be paid From Rs.14500/- to Rs.25700/- and Other Applicable allowances & perquisites.
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2015 :
- Go to the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find and select Career with us section to open SBI Recruitment Portal.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India 2015.
- Select the tab to expand it and click on Advertisement link to view/Download.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before applying.
- Select Apply Online to proceed to Online Application/Registration.
- Fill up the Online Application with correct details.
- Pay the Application Fee Online (as per instructions).
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save and remember your Registration Number for reference for future.
- Get printout of Application and e-receipt (for Fee Payment) for record & more use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 13th April 2015
Last Date of Online Application: 2nd May 2015
Closing Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 2nd May 2015
Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination: June 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Log on to SBI Official Website