SCNDLR 313 Surveyor Recruitment 2015 Apply Online before 11th March 2015: The Settlement Commissioner and Director of Land Records has released a notification about SCNDLR Recruitment 2015 on its official website at www.ojas.guj.nic.in. The SCNDLR is inviting online applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up 313 vacant posts posts of Surveyor in 2015. The interested candidates are required to apply online for SCNDLR Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.ojas.guj.nic.in up to 11.03.2015. The applications received after the last date will not be accepted at any condition.
SCNDLR Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 313 Surveyor Posts at www.ojas.guj.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Settlement Commissioner and Director of Land Records (SCNDLR), Government of Gujarat
Various Districts of Gujarat
As on 11th March 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 28 years. Maximum 10 years’ Relaxation in Upper Age will be available to Reserved category candidates as per government rules.
The candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute OR Surveyor course from ITI.
The candidates covered under Reserved categories need not to pay any Fee for Application/Examination.
All other candidates have to pay Rs.112/- (Rs.100/- Exam Fee+Rs.12/- Post Office Charges.
The Exam Fee can be paid through Fee Challan at any Computerized Post Office in Gujarat.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance and Written Test and Other procedures.
For the first five years, the candidate will be paid Rs.7800/- Fixed Salaries and after that Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
How to Apply SCNDLR Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find and select Apply Online tab.
- Navigate SCNDLR 313 Surveyor Recruitment 2015 and click on Details.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and get back to www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Select Apply Now button for SCNDLR Surveyor post.
- Fill up Online Application with personal and education information.
- Save the Application and note down Application Number.
- Select Upload Photograph tab to proceed.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and Signature image.
- Confirm your Application after photo upload.
- Get printout of Application and Fee Challan if applicable.
- Pay the Fee at nearest Post Office in Gujarat.
Last Date for Online Application: 11th March 2015
Last Date to pay Application/Examination Fee: 13th March 2015
Tentative Date of Written Exam at Ahmedabad Centre: 5th April 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification/Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Visit Official Website Portal