South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 – SWR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 338 Vacancies: The South Western Railway has issued an advertisement as SWR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015 for 338 vacant posts of Act Apprentice on its official website at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in. The South Western Railway is inviting offline applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up 338 empty posts of Act Apprentice in Hubli, South Western Railway in 2015. The interested candidates can apply through Offline Application for SWR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015. The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 338 Trade Apprentice Posts
Name of the Department:
South Western Railway (SWR), Indian Railways, Government of India
- Fitter: 176 Posts
- Machinist: 15 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Welder: 87 Posts
- Electrician: 25 Posts
- Ref A/C Mechanic: 15 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 338 Posts
Mode of Application:
As on 24th April 2015, the Age of the candidate must be at least 15 years and Not more than 24 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age will be allowed to Reserved category candidates as per government rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class under (10+2) Examination System.
In addition the candidate must have obtained I.T.I. Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT in respective trade.
Not Mentioned, Read Official Notification for more information.
- Merit List (prepared on the basis of Academic Qualifications)
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
Training Period as Apprentice:
NCVT Affiliated: The Training Period of all trades is One Year.
SCVT Affiliated: The Training Period for Welder is One & Half Years and for all other trades Two Years.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find out Career/Recruitment tab and select it.
- Search for Recruitment of 338 Act Apprentice in Hubli, South Western Railway in 2015.
- Download the Official Notification and read it completely.
- Find Application Form in Prescribed Format at bottom of Notification.
- Take printout of Application Form.
- Fill up the Hard Copy of Application Form with required Personal and Educational Information.
- Attach copies of necessary documents & certificates as per instructions.
- As the Application Form is completely filled up, send it to the address mentioned below:
Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer,
Carriage Repair Workshop,
South Western Railway,
Hubli – 580 020 (Karnataka).
The Application should be sent through Ordinary Post.
Last Date for Submission/Receipt of Application Form: 24th April 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Download Prescribed Application Form (PDF)
Click to Visit South Western Railway Official Website
For more information about South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment 2015 for 338 Act Apprentice (Trade Apprentice) posts, the candidates must go to the Official Website @swr.indianrailways.gov.in.