SSC 10+2 Admit Card Download. SSC Admit Card download 2014. SSC CHSL Admit Card Download. Staff Selection Commission 12th level Exam admit card download.
Staff Selection Commission will conduct written exam for Candidates who have passed their 12th/ Intermediate. This exam is known as SSC 10+2/ SSC 12 Level/ SSC LDC DEO/ SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam. SSC will conduct this exam on 2 & 9 November on Morning & Evening Session.
Please note: All the aspirants make sure that all the information printed on admit card is correctly printed and relates to your data. also make sure that the photograph available on your card is same as you provided while submitting the application earlier this year. Please make sure that there is no error on your Admit card as your name, address, photograph etc. If you find any mistake then contact the concern authorities to rectify that.
How to download SSC 10+2 Admit Card
Eligible Candidates can Download their Online Admit Card or Duplicate Admit Cards. SSC Aspirants need to follow the given steps:-
- Go to Website of Region, from which you apply & opted the Exam Center.
- Next Step is to Click on the Download Duplicate Admit Card Link for SSC 10+2 Exam.
- Online Applicants (Candidates who apply Online for the SSC Exam) can Download their Admit Card by Submitting their Registration ID (provided at the time of Registration) & Exam City/ Date of Birth.
- Candidates who know their Roll No. can Download Admit Card/ Call Letter by entering Roll No. & Exam City.
- Offline Applicants/ Candidates who lost their Registration ID can Download their Duplicate Admit Card by Submitting their NAME, FATHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH & EXAM CITY.
Note: You have to bring the admit card to the exam hall with a phoograph pasted on it and one spare photograph with you. You must bring one photo Identity card with you.