Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications to recruit candidates on 62, 390 posts of constables. These vacancies are under Indo Tibet Border Police Force (ITBP), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Assam Rifles. Last date to apply is February 23, 2015.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in , BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and the Staff Selection Commission The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination Via SSCToday.
AGE LIMITS 18-23 years as on 01.08.2015 . Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1997.
Pay Scale : Pay Band – I, Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000/-
- The candidates who have cleared class 10 from any recognized board, can apply for these posts.
- Candidates who fall under the age bracket of 18 to 23 years, can apply for these posts. The age relaxation is applicable as per the SSC regulation.
- The pay scale for these posts would of Rs 5,200-20,200 with grade pay of Rs 2,000.
For more information candidates can visit the official notification
- The recruitment scheme is formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and the Staff Selection Commission, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the common recruitment test, physical test and interview.
- The written examination is scheduled to be conducted on October 4, 2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online on the official website of SSC, through SSC System of Online Application Processing (SOAP).