Telangana State Employment Exchange Registration, Application Form Download: The Government Telangana has issued a notification about Telangana State Employment Exchange Service on the official website at www.tg.meeseva.gov.in. The Government of Telangana invites applications from qualified, young and enthusiastic candidates who desire a government job in 2015. The interested candidates having enough eligibility, are required to register for Telangana Employment Exchange Service via offline/online method on official website at www.tg.meeseva.gov.in. The candidates are advised to read the complete article as all the important details about Telangana State Employment Exchange Registration, Notification, Application Form, Required Qualification and Standards etc. are explained here.
Telangana Employment Exchange Registration, Online Application Form at www.tg.meeseva.gov.in
The Government of Telangana has issued a notification about Telangana State Employment Exchange Service on the official website at www.tg.meeseva.gov.in. The Government of Telangana is inviting the eligible candidates from whole Telangana State for Registration under Telangana State Employment Exchange Service. The interested candidates (whether Employed or Fresher) must register through Online/Offline Application for Telangana State Employment Exchange Service. After Registration, the Telangana Government will call up the eligible candidates for Government Job in Telangana State as per the available vacancies in TS Government Departments. The candidates can get complete details about TS Employment Exchange Service Registration, Application Form, etc. as follows:
Details to Provide in Telangana State Employment Exchange Registration Form by Candidate:
- UID Aadhaar Number
- Employment Exchange Registration Number
- Personal Details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Religion, Caste etc.
- Passport Number
- Whether Urban or Rural
- Driving License Number and Expiry Date as DD/MM/YYYY
- Identification Mark
- Recent Passport size Photo
- Email Address, Mobile Number and Phone Number
- Address for Communication with City Name, District Name, State and Pin Code
- Educational Details i.e. Exam Passed, School Name, Board/University Name, Passing Year, Medium of Institution, Percentage and Special Subject.
- Experience Details i.e. Name of Employer, Period of Work/Employment, Post/Designation, Type of Job, Pay on Leaving, Job Sector and Verification.
- Knowledge of Language i.e. Proficiency in Reading, Writing and Speaking (The candidate has to provide all the languages he/she knows.)
- Priority Details i.e. Central/State/Union Territory, Central/State/UT Priority, Certificate Number, Certifying Authority and Period of Work etc.
- Physical Standards Info. i.e. Eye Sight (Wear Glasses?), Height, Weight, Chest, Disability (if applicable) and Disability Type & details, Blood Group, Main Sports, Sports Grade, Sports Level, NCC Level etc.
- Whether the candidate Ex-Serviceman, then provide details.
- Caste Details i.e. Main Caste, Sub Caste, Whether belong to OBC?, Caste Certificate Number, Authority and Issue Date.
The candidates who wish to get more details, are advised to visit the official website at www.tg.meeseva.gov.in for Telangana State Employment Exchange Registration.
Click Here to Visit Official Website
Click to See/Download Application Form TS Employment Exchange Service