Telangana State (TS) EAMCET 2015 Notification, Apply Online: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) at Hyderabad is going to conduct Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2015 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on 14th May 2015. The TS EAMCET 2015 Examination will be arranged at various exam centres in whole Telangana State. The JNTU invites young and eligible candidates through Online Application for TS EAMCET 2015 Registration. The interested candidates can apply online via official website portal at www.tseamcet.in. The candidates can apply online from 28th February 2015 to 9th April 2015.
Telangana State EAMCET 2015 Notification, Online Application at www.tseamcet.in
Name of University:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
Name of Council:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Name of Test:
Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2015
Age Limit & Educational Qualification:
The candidate must satisfy the Age and Educational Qualification criteria described by JNTU and TSCHE for EAMCET 2015. Kindly refer Detailed Notification for more information about TS EAMCET 2015 Eligibility Criterion.
For Engineering Stream: Rs.250/-
For Agriculture & Medical Stream: Rs.250/-
Foe both (Engineering, Agriculture & Medical) Streams: Rs.500/-
The Application/Registration Fee for TS EAMCET 2015 can be paid through online mode by TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva Centers in Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh OR it can be paid through Debit/Credit Card.
TS EAMCET 2015 Exam Date and Time:
The TS EAMCET 2015 will be held on 14th May 2015:
- For Engineering (E) Stream: From 10:00am to 01:00pm
- For Agriculture & Medical (AM) Stream: From 2:30pm to 05:30pm
- For both streams (E & AM): From 10:00am to 01:00pm and from 02:30pm to 05:30pm
How to Apply Telangana State EAMCET 2015:
- Open the official website at www.tseamcet.in.
- Find and select Detailed Notification to download it.
- Read the Notification thoroughly before proceeding.
- Checkout Important Instructions after reading the notification.
- Then select Online Application to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application with complete details.
- Pay the Application Fee online as per instructions.
- Upload photos where required.
- Submit the Application as it is complete.
- Save and remember your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 28th February 2015
Closing Date for Online Application: 9th April 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee (Without Late Fee): 9th April 2015
Period for Editing the Submitted Application: From 15th April to 20th April 2015
TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Tickets Available: From 8th May 2015
Date of TS EAMCET 2015 Examination: 14th May 2015
Click to Download Short Notification
Click Here to View Detailed Notification
Click to Apply/Register Online for TS EAMCET 2015