Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 120 Forest Guard Posts: The Forest Department of Tripura State has released an advertisement about Recruitment of 120 vacant posts of Forest Guard on its official website at www.forest.tripura.gov.in. The Tripura Forest Department is inviting offline applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up 120 vacancies of Forest Guard in various districts of Tripura in 2015. The interested candidates can apply offline for Tripura Forest Guard Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.forest.tripura.gov.in. The Last Date for submission/receipt of application form is 31st March 2015.
Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 120 Forest Guard Posts at www.forests.tripura.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Tripura Forest Department, Government of Tripura
Forest Guard: 120 Posts
Category wise Vacancies:
Unreserved: 60 Posts
SC: 30 Posts
ST 30 Posts
As on 28th February 2015, the age of the applying candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
5 Years’ Relaxation in Upper Age will be allowed to SC ST candidates as per government rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board.
The candidate should have a good physique and must be satisfying the minimum physical standards defined by Tripura Forest Department.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates will be appointed through Shortlisting and Interview.
The candidate will be paid under P.B. 2, From Rs.5310/- to Rs.24000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1700/- per month.
How to Apply for Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2015 :
- Open the official website at www.forest.tripura.gov.in.
- Find and select Recruitment/Career section.
- Navigate to Recruitment of 120 Forest Guard posts in Tripura Forest Department 2015.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before applying.
- Then find the prescribed format Application Form at the bottom of Notification.
- Take printout of Application Form.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application with necessary details.
- Paste your recent passport size photo as mentioned on Application Form.
- Attach the required documents and certificates to the Application.
- Send the Application Form along with attachments to the Address mentioned below:
The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
Government of Tripura,
Aranya Bhavan, Pt Nehru Complex,
Last Date for Receipt/Submission of Application: 31st March 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Download Application Form (PDF)
Click to Visit Tripura Forest Dept. Official Website