The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an advertisement about Recruitment of 1655 various teaching posts on its official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The UPPSC is inviting online applications from young and eligible candidates for filling up 1655 vacant posts of Lecturer, Assistant Statistical Officer, Technical Education Department etc. The interested and qualified candidates for UPPSC Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The candidates can apply online till 18th April 2015.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 1655 Posts at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Government of UP
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Instructor: 02 Posts
- Lecturer UPSSES (Women Branch): 217 Posts
- Lecturer: 643 Posts
- Research Officer: 09 Posts
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 01 Post
- Tracer: 03 Posts
- Engineer Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Milk Inspector: 08 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 419 Posts
- Mines Inspector: 45 Posts
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Workshop Superintendent: 05 Posts
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Training & Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Workshop Instructor: 60 Posts
- Publication Officer: 01 Post
- Research Asst/ Technical Assistant Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Technical Education Department: 143 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 22 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 63 Posts
- Senior Technical Asst/ SR Research Asst: 02 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1655 Posts
The maximum age of the candidate must not exceed 40 years.
The minimum age must be 21 years or more.
For post wise Age Criteria, refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have Graduation/Master’s Degree in respective discipline from a recognized university.
For more information about Educational Qualification Criteria, read Official Notification.
General & OBC: Rs.95/-
SC & ST: Rs.55/-
The candidates will be appointed through Written Test and Personal Interview.
The candidates will be paid under the pay scales as follows:
Technical Assistant: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
Lecturer (Cookery/Sociology): From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find and download UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification for 1655 vacancies of Lecturer & other posts.
- Read the Notification carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Online and fill up Online Application with necessary details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application on completion.
- Save and remember your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 14th April 2015
Last date for Online Application: 18th April 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online