UPSRTC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 8000 Driver & Conductor Vacancies at www.upsrtcbharti.com: The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has released an advertisement about UPSRTC Recruitment 2015 for 8000 Driver and Conductor Posts on its official website at www.upsrtcbharti.com. The UPSRTC is inviting online applications from young, qualified and skilled applicants for filling up 8000 empty posts of Driver and Conductor in UPSRTC in 2015.
The applicants who have completed Intermediate/12th Class and also have experience in driving, can apply through online mode via official website at www.upsrtcbharti.com. The applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement to know each and every important information about UPSRTC 8000 Driver and Conductor Recruitment 2015. The applicants must apply online within given time limit.
UPSRTC Recruitment 2015 for 8000 Driver & Conductor Posts, Apply Online at www.upsrtcbharti.com
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC), Government of Uttar Pradesh
Online Application Portal:
Driver: 3000 Posts
Conductor: 5000 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 8000
Uttar Pradesh (Various Districts)
The Age of the applicant must be minimum 18 years. The maximum age limit is 40 years (different according to categories of applicants).
Age Relaxation will be applicable to Reserved category applicants as per UP Government Norms.
The applicant must have passed Intermediate/12th Class or Equivalent from a recognized education board.
Moreover, the applicant should have a Valid Driving License and Two years’ Experience in Driving.
For General/Unreserved category applicants: Rs.500/-
For Reserved category applicants (SC, ST etc.): Rs.250/-
The applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Practical Test and Personality Test/Interview.
The appointed applicant will be paid under Pay Scale From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
How to Apply for UPSRTC Recruitment 2015:
- Go to official website at www.upsrtcbharti.com.
- Find out UPSRTC 8000 Driver & Conductor Bharti (Recruitment) 2015.
- Click on the Notification/Advertisement tab.
- Read the complete Advertisement thoroughly before applying for the post.
- Then select Registration button to proceed to apply online.
- Fill up the Online Application with required details.
- Upload recent passport size photos as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Click to Read/View Official Notification
Click Here to Log on to UPSRTC Official Website
For more information regarding UPSRTC 8000 Driver and Conductor Bharti/Recruitment 2015, Online Application Dates, Last Date for Registration, Examination Schedule, the applicant must visit the UPSRTC Official Websites at www.upsrtc.com and www.upsrtcbharti.com.