UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 – 2831 Consolidation Accountant Posts at www.upsssc.gov.in
The UPSSSC invites online applications from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 2831 empty posts of Consolidation Accountant (Chakbandi Lekhpal). The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC will accept online applications till 18th May 2015. The candidates are recommended to apply within given time limit.
The Organization Name:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of Uttar Pradesh
Chakbandi Lekhpal (Consolidation Accountant): 2831 Vacancies
Job Category and Place of Work:
It’s a government job and the appointed candidate will have to work in Uttar Pradesh State.
As on 1st July 2015, the Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to Reserved category candidates as per government rules.
The candidate must have passed HSC/Intermediate from a recognized education board.
For more info, please refer Official Notification.
For General and OBC candidates: Rs.160/-
For SC and ST candidates: Rs.70/-
For PH candidates: No Fee
The candidates will be appointed through Written Examination and Personal Interview.
The selected candidate will be paid From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications section and select it OR directly click on the link Online Notice regarding Application Form for Chakbandi Lekhpal..
- Navigate to UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal (Consolidation Accountant) Recruitment 2015 and download the Official Advertisement.
- Read the Official Advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Visit All Notifications/Advertisements and click on Apply button.
- Fill up the Online Application with required correct information.
- Submit the details and pay the Application Fee as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th May 2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20th May 2015
- Last Date for completing remaining application procedure: 22nd May 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click to Download Recruitment Notice
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Visit UPSSSC Official Website