West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 760 Vacancies of Male/Female Warder: The West Bengal Police Department has released a notification about Recruitment of Male and Female Warder on its official website at www.policewb.gov.in. The WB Police Department invites young and eligible candidates through online application for filling up 760 vacant posts of Male & Female Warder in West Bengal State in 2015. The interested candidates can apply through online/offline mode via official website at www.policewb.gov.in. The candidates are advised to apply before the last date i.e. 27th March 2015.
WB Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 760 Warder Posts at www.policewb.gov.in
Name of Organization:
West Bengal Police Department, Government of West Bengal
Male Warder: 659 Posts
Female Warder: 101 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 760 Posts
As on 1st January 2015, the Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age will be applicable for Reserved category candidates as per government rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation/Secondary School/10th Class from a Central/State recognized education board.
In addition the candidate should have computer knowledge.
The candidates belong to SC/ST (Reserved) category are Exempted from Fee. All other candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online as well as Offline mode.
The candidates will be appointed through following procedures:
- Physical Standard/Measurement Test (PST/PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The appointed candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- per month.
How to Apply WB Police Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.policewb.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it to proceed.
- Navigate to WB Police Recruitment 2015 for Warder/Female Warder posts.
- Download the Official Notification and Important Instructions.
- Read both the notification as well as instructions carefully.
- Then select one of the application method i.e. Online or Offline.
- Fill up the Application Form as per the guidelines and instructions given in Official Notification.
- Attach necessary documents and pay the Application Fee if applicable.
- Submit the Application on completion.
- Send the Application Form to the Address given below (In case of Offline Application method):
Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor,
Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salk Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 091
Last Date for Application: 27th March 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Download Offline Application Form
Click Here to Visit WB Police Official Website